| by admin | No comments

‘I would have died’ as her parents drove her to hospital

Posted November 15, 2019 09:15:53 A mother who was left with no choice but to drive her daughter to hospital after she was left in the back of a car with no power for two days has told the ABC she would have killed her and her family if she could have been there.

The mother of six says she was “shocked” when her daughter was found in the boot of a rental car with her battery running.

Her mother, Kayleigh, and her husband were on a holiday in the Philippines when they stopped at a gas station on Sunday, December 7, and bought gas.

When they got back to their hotel the car was inoperable and she said they got a call from her daughter’s father saying her daughter had gone missing.

Kayleigh says she went to the emergency room at the National Hospital of Health in Quezon City, where her daughter is in intensive care.

“I knew she wasn’t going to make it, she was just gone,” Kayleigh said.

“It was very upsetting to me, it was very hard for me to comprehend how someone could do something like that.”

The family was initially unable to contact Kayleigh because she was overseas, but she got in touch with the police and her daughter has been reunited with her parents.

“We were like, ‘oh my god, we’re OK, I can’t believe it’,” Kayleigh’s father, David Kayleigh Sr, said.

Kaylett’s parents, who have since returned to Australia, said they were “shaken” when they heard the news.

“The only thing we could think of was that the ambulance driver was drunk,” Kaylett Sr said.

The Kayleigh family say they were shocked to hear about the incident.

Kaylee’s parents say she was taken to hospital and later released.

Kayleen Kayleigh has been in intensive hospital care after being found in a rental vehicle with no electricity for two nights.

Kayla Sr says she has been “shattered” by her daughter Kayleigh and her parents’ decision to drive their daughter to the hospital.

“She’s been on oxygen for two hours, she’s got no pulse, she doesn’t know if she’s going to survive,” she said.

After being discharged, Kaylee Kayleigh was transported to the National Medical Center in Quezido City, Philippines, where she underwent tests and was diagnosed with hypovolemia.

“There was nothing we could do,” she told the Courier-Mail.

“At the time, we had no idea what was going on.”

Her parents have since been able to contact her and the family are looking for a way to reunite with her.